- Gail Honeyman‘s Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine is overall UK No.1 for its fifth non-consecutive week, as well as Mass Market Fiction No. 1 for the tenth consecutive week. The novel is also No.1 again in the Irish bestseller chart.
- C.L. Taylor‘s fifth psychological thriller The Fear is No.6 on the Sunday Times bestseller list this week. In addition, French rights for the title have also been sold to Hachette Livre.
- Teresa Driscoll‘s bestselling thriller I Am Watching You has been optioned for film by leading Bollywood production company B4U Films. Furthermore, I Am Watching You and her new novel The Friend are No.1 and No.2 respectively in the UK Kindle Psychological Thrillers chart.
- Melanie Golding‘s debut novel Little Darlings has been optioned by Free Range Films, the production company co-founded by Notting Hill director Roger Mitchell and Bafta award-winning producer Kevin Loader.
- Caroline Mitchell‘s gripping thriller Witness has now sold over 50,000 copies.
- The Child by Fiona Barton has been No.1 in the UK Kindle: Crime, Thrillers & Mystery chart, selling an incredible 13,708 ebooks last week, bringing the total digital sales to 80,837. Her previous title, The Widow, also continues to perform spectacularly in ebook, having sold over 500 copies a week for the past few weeks.
- Christi Daugherty‘s The Echo Killing has been named by Goodreads as one of their 20 Big Mysteries & Thrillers of Spring.
- Kitty Wilson has signed a new two-book deal with Canelo. The first of her Cornish Village School novels, Breaking the Rules will be published in June 2018.
- Lesley Sanderson has signed a new deal with Bookouture for two new psychological thrillers. The Dorset Girls will publish in November, followed by a second psychological thriller in March 2019.
Deal News – 06.04.2018