- Gail Honeyman‘s Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine continues to dominate the Sunday Times Paperback and Weekly E-book charts. It has also been nominated for the Desmond Elliot prize and the Authors’ Club Best First Novel Award. Furthermore, the novel was one of the main titles The Guardian cited as “Up lit: the new book trend with kindness at its core“.
- Teresa Driscoll‘s new thriller The Friend was published this week, following the phenomenal success of I Am Watching You, which has already sold over 250,000 copies. Spanish rights for both titles have been sold to Principal de los Libros.
- After weeks of anticipation, C.L. Taylor‘s fifth psychological thriller The Fear was published this week, you can watch the book trailer here.
- Prize-winning novelist Erin Knight‘s gripping new novel Perfect Strangers was published this week by HarperCollins / HQ.
- Fiona Barton was in Helsinki this week launching The Child with her Finish publisher Bazar Kustannus.
- The title for Holly Bourne‘s eagerly-anticipated new YA title has been revealed as Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes?
- Tracy Bloom‘s The Last Laugh is in the Amazon Top 100. In addition, Norwegian rights to the title have been sold to Bladkompaniet.
- Hebrew and Serbian rights for Fionnuala Kearney‘s The Book of Love have been sold to Tchelet Books and Vulkan respectively.
- Authors Owen Nicholls, Leah Hazard and Joanna Langham have all joined the agency this week, we’re thrilled to have you on board!
Deal News – 23.03.2018